ImaginePod is a marketing education company that provides coaching, courses, and group learning experiences for social impact leaders, with a special emphasis on supporting women and BIPOC led organizations. We have served hundreds of organizations around the world from across 9 countries and counting and have surveyed over 20k social impact leaders across sectors, causes and continents to dive into the challenges and solutions that will help them thrive.
We create inclusive, diverse environments to help leaders learn the marketing and communications tactics they need to grow their audience and bring in donations while also building a community of supportive social impact leaders that want to see each other succeed. We use a "whole-human " approach that allows participants to show up as their whole selves, ready to learn, grow, and implement!
Prepare a solid plan for how to raise more for your cause using Givebutter
Captivate your potential supporters on your campaign pages with the help of digital marketing experts and copywriters
Engage your community via social media
Adriana is a co-founder and Co-CEO with 25 years of experience working with impact-focused leaders and teams in communication strategy, marketing, and fundraising.
Adriana’s background encompasses public policy and philanthropy. In her work, she leads projects through a cycle that includes business development, discovery, strategic planning, asset building, and campaign implementation—with a commitment to create connections between people, tech, and community.
With ImaginePod, Adriana is proudest of:
1. A pilot campaign for Equal Justice USA co-creating an evergreen action-taking and lead generating funnel to build cross-aisle support in two states for repealing the death penalty, which disproportionately impacts low income communities and people of color.
2. A capacity building process guiding the North Star Fund communications team to create their own lead generating funnel to attract diverse potential donors in New York for grassroots philanthropists to support causes led by people of color.
3. Supporting AbilityPath in the Silicon Valley to build a network of people motivated to include people with disabilities in their communities and workplaces plus attract donors through a marketing funnel — by using psychology in the user journey strategy and the power of a hook with bold messaging.
4. Generating spikes of Census completions during the 2020 get-out-the-count campaign in hard-to-count areas of California, by leading influencer engagement and creating a lead generating funnel. We increased federal funding for much needed programs such as preschools.
5. Having diverse coaching members feeling treasured and safe in our Elevate Impact program and courses with members from 9 countries so far and diverse backgrounds, and pivoting focus areas based on their challenges and needs.
Adriana has a Master in Public Policy degree from Harvard University, where she focused in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, Public Leadership, and International Security Policy.