Empower supporters to donate with PayPal
Make the most of Givebutter’s native PayPal fundraising integration by accepting PayPal on any donation form, fundraising page, event, or auction you run on Givebutter—and the fun doesn’t stop there. Givebutter also allows you to:
- ⚡ Get started immediately: It takes less than five minutes to create a free Givebutter account, and you don’t need a PayPal account to accept PayPal donations.
- 💸 Bypass PayPal’s usual donation fees: Givebutter is free to use and donors can cover all payment processing fees, which they can’t normally do with a typical PayPal donate button.
- 🎁 Accept recurring donations: Encourage donors to set up monthly, yearly, quarterly, or annual recurring PayPal donations.
- 💰 Set up manual or automated payouts: Givebutter pools all PayPal donations and other contributions together to make payouts a breeze and lets you withdraw funds anytime.
- 💛 Follow up with donors: Send automatic tax receipts and thank-you notes and keep track of important data from donors who donate with PayPal in Givebutter’s free nonprofit CRM.
- 🔥 Drive donations on your website: Accept PayPal donations and a wide variety of other payment methods by embedding customizable donate buttons, donations forms, and more anywhere on your website.
Plus, you can connect PayPal donations seamlessly with hundreds more free fundraising features and integrations on Givebutter.
How to start accepting PayPal donations in just 3 steps
Step 1. Sign up for a free Givebutter account and log in.
Step 2. On your dashboard, set up your first campaign as a donation form, fundraising page, or event.
Step 3. Launch your fundraiser to begin accepting PayPal donations—no additional setup required (you don't even need a PayPal account to receive donations!)
More to explore